1. To adapt the professions of maritime-fishing technicians to social, environmental and industrial changes and promote professional development. In particular, work will be done to promote the professional qualifications of workers without formal training, allowing them access to a better job offer.
Through a Labor Orientation Window, workers in the maritime-fishing-port sector will be oriented on the possibilities to improve employability and orient their professional career towards the blue economy.
The project is developed in the territorial area of Galicia and Andalusia. It has the commitment of support from the Regional Government of Galicia, Consellería de Mar. Other entities in Galicia and Andalusia collaborate in terms of advice and technical support in development: the Campus of International Excellence of the Sea – Campus do Mar, from each of these regions, as well as the Huelva Port Authority.
- Improving maritime-fishing competitiveness through specialized training courses that promote the implementation of technological solutions that improve efficiency and minimize the environmental impact of port activities.
- Promotion of academic knowledge applicable to the maritime-fishing-port sector
- Promotion of the professional qualification of workers without formal training, allowing them access to a better job offer.
- Improving the connection between the education sector and the labor market in the framework of the blue careers.
The project has been approved in a call for competitive competition promoted by the Biodiversity Foundation; specifically the Empleaverde Program, within the Improvement Hub. It started in November 2017 and will last 12 months.
It is already finsihed. The training programs for the courses had been defined and developed, and the contents and formats for all training activities, both distance and face-to-face, were developed.
In parallel, a detailed study of the activities carried out in the maritime-port area were developed, defining professional profiles most in demand, the market offer to respond to these needs and the possible needs to update the training offer to meet the needs.
The Port of Vigo presents the Blue Gr...Jan 17, 2018, 4:58:00 PM
Next EventsMay 15, 2019, 11:00:00 AM
The Port Authority of Vigo receives f...Jan 25, 2018, 11:00:00 AM
Kick off Presentación “Promoción de l...Feb 2, 2018, 12:33:00 PM
Curso TIC 4.0Apr 12, 2018, 12:48:00 PM
Port of Vigo presents the project "Pr...Apr 16, 2018, 5:10:00 PM
Curso TIC 4.0 - Últimas plazasApr 27, 2018, 3:24:00 PM
Arranca el 1º Curso del Proyeto de Pr...May 4, 2018, 9:46:00 AM
PUERTO DE VIGO HOSTS THE FIRST TRAINI...Jun 11, 2018, 3:00:00 PM
Ceremonia de Clausura del Curso Train...Jun 26, 2018, 10:17:00 AM
Ceremonia de Clausura del Curso Train...Jun 27, 2018, 2:00:00 PM
Programa de Capacitación de Operacion...Jul 2, 2018, 12:19:00 PM
Blue Growth Vigo Plan, an example of ...Jul 3, 2018, 9:12:00 AM
Programa de Cambio Climático, Medio A...Sep 16, 2018, 3:00:00 PM
INFODAY: CSR as an instrument for dev...Oct 2, 2018, 5:11:00 PM
THE PORT OF VIGO WILL PRESENT THE RES...Nov 7, 2018, 5:19:00 PM
The President of the Port of Vigo pre...Nov 14, 2018, 9:54:00 AM
Jornada informativa sobre la Aplicaci...Nov 22, 2018, 3:12:00 PM
La Asociación Profesional de Empresas...Nov 23, 2018, 10:00:00 AM